By using Tapco roof Products & Pre-Fix Warmroof Roofing Systems, we only the best materials that are available in the UK right now, in our professional opinion. With BBA certificates, LABC compliant and 40 year warranty, we are determined to only use the best in materials, specification and technology that is in existence.
TapcoSlate Classic is available in lots of different colours. Looking like an original slate, but with some serious advantages. Bringing splendour, elegance and tradition to your home improvement project, through its glorious textures surfaces and riven edges that are moulded from original items. Looks like natural slate and yet has a stronger potential for performance, as will not crack, delaminate or break. Durable, quick to install, long-life and lightweight. Primary benefits:
- Lightweight – as low as 12kg per square metre.
- Easy to install with pre-marked nailing and exposure guides and spacers.
- Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
- Built-in camber for tighter fit when fixed in situ.
- No sorting, clipping, or drilling prior to roof loading. Packaged in bundles of 25 for easy handling.
- Fittings (ridges and hips) are mechanically fixed.
- Choice of colours (6 standard colours stocked for immediate availability.).
- 40-year warranty.
- Fully tested to BBA, ETA and CE standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption.
- TapcoSlate Classic is not made from recycled plastics but is manufactured from recyclable virgin limestone and polypropylene.